Blast near Russia`s security service academy
Moscow: A bomb went off at a bus stop near an academy of the Federal Security Service (FSB) in Moscow on Wednesday, an anti-terrorist official has said.
The explosion took place about 4:30 pm (13:30 GMT), "in direct proximity to the FSB Academy on Michurin Avenue", a law enforcement source said.
There were no casualties but some of the cars parked next to the stop "were slightly damaged".
An FSB source said that the bomb detonated "when students began leaving the academy`s premises."
Viktor Biryukov, a spokesman for the Moscow City Internal Affairs Main Administration, said security was beefed up in the capital following the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days