Bombings in Iraq, 10 killed
Baghdad: Ten people died in bomb attacks in Iraq on Tuesday, police said.
The deadliest attack took place in Tuz-Khurmato city, some 200 km from here, where six people died after a bomb went off near a vehicle carrying security personnel.
Three more died when an explosives-laden minibus detonated at a market in Baquba city, some 65 km from Baghdad, Xinhua reported.
In a separate attack, a policeman died in al-Tahrir area of Baquba when a roadside bomb struck a police patrol vehicle.
At least 43 people were wounded in Tuesday`s violence.
The attacks come a day after a string of bomb and gun attacks in Iraq killed about 80 people and wounded more than 280.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'