Bombings in Iraq, 10 killed
Baghdad: Ten people died in bomb attacks in Iraq on Tuesday, police said.
The deadliest attack took place in Tuz-Khurmato city, some 200 km from here, where six people died after a bomb went off near a vehicle carrying security personnel.
Three more died when an explosives-laden minibus detonated at a market in Baquba city, some 65 km from Baghdad, Xinhua reported.
In a separate attack, a policeman died in al-Tahrir area of Baquba when a roadside bomb struck a police patrol vehicle.
At least 43 people were wounded in Tuesday`s violence.
The attacks come a day after a string of bomb and gun attacks in Iraq killed about 80 people and wounded more than 280.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad