Bombings in Iraq, 10 killed
Baghdad: Ten people died in bomb attacks in Iraq on Tuesday, police said.
The deadliest attack took place in Tuz-Khurmato city, some 200 km from here, where six people died after a bomb went off near a vehicle carrying security personnel.
Three more died when an explosives-laden minibus detonated at a market in Baquba city, some 65 km from Baghdad, Xinhua reported.
In a separate attack, a policeman died in al-Tahrir area of Baquba when a roadside bomb struck a police patrol vehicle.
At least 43 people were wounded in Tuesday`s violence.
The attacks come a day after a string of bomb and gun attacks in Iraq killed about 80 people and wounded more than 280.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy?
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy? - Part II
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Govt should resist urge of control everything: Arun Jaitley
- Sushma Swaraj can't give verdict on 'future of Kashmir': Pakistan
- Over 90% of 4.75 lakh candidates appear in NEET II exam
- GM re-evaluates India investment, new car platform on hold
- Raunchiest Olympics ever: Record number of condoms for 2016 Rio athletes