Bombings in Iraq, 10 killed
Baghdad: Ten people died in bomb attacks in Iraq on Tuesday, police said.
The deadliest attack took place in Tuz-Khurmato city, some 200 km from here, where six people died after a bomb went off near a vehicle carrying security personnel.
Three more died when an explosives-laden minibus detonated at a market in Baquba city, some 65 km from Baghdad, Xinhua reported.
In a separate attack, a policeman died in al-Tahrir area of Baquba when a roadside bomb struck a police patrol vehicle.
At least 43 people were wounded in Tuesday`s violence.
The attacks come a day after a string of bomb and gun attacks in Iraq killed about 80 people and wounded more than 280.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets 2000 km strategic road for development
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Traditional Indian diet dramatically cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Carnage in Florida: KL Rahul, Evin Lewis tons laid foundation for West Indies-India T20I run mountain
- Over 34,500 criminals sentenced in 1 year in UP: DGP(Prosecution)
- Venezuela sends opposition leader back to jail, expels Ecuadoran lawmakers
- Burhan Wani's father meets Sri Sri Ravi Shankar