Bombings in Iraq, 10 killed
Baghdad: Ten people died in bomb attacks in Iraq on Tuesday, police said.
The deadliest attack took place in Tuz-Khurmato city, some 200 km from here, where six people died after a bomb went off near a vehicle carrying security personnel.
Three more died when an explosives-laden minibus detonated at a market in Baquba city, some 65 km from Baghdad, Xinhua reported.
In a separate attack, a policeman died in al-Tahrir area of Baquba when a roadside bomb struck a police patrol vehicle.
At least 43 people were wounded in Tuesday`s violence.
The attacks come a day after a string of bomb and gun attacks in Iraq killed about 80 people and wounded more than 280.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing