Breast implants expose cocaine baron
London: A cocaine dealer in a British town was exposed after his neighbours wondered about the source of the money his wife spent for her breast enlargement.
Police raided the house of Julie Coyne and George Kelly in Lobley Hill of Gateshead town, after their neighbours became suspicious that the couple were living beyond their means.
The pair had claimed they were living on benefits. But when officers raided their home, they found cocaine worth 30,000 poundds and receipts for cosmetic surgery and teeth-whitening, Daily Mail reported.
The expose was possible when some eagle-eyed neighbours alerted the authorities after noticing Coyne`s bustier figure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!