Brit surrogate mum for Osama’s grandchild
London: Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden’s son, Omar bin Laden, has found a surrogate mother to carry his child.
The British woman - Louise Pollard - is undergoing fertility treatment thought to be IVF, so that she can give birth to Laden and his Brit wife Jane Felix Browne’s child.
The Qatar-based pair - who are desperate to have a child but cannot on their own - contacted Louise through a surrogacy website. Their earlier attempts to conceive failed and so they asked Pollard to be the surrogate mom, who is due to have a pregnancy test any day now.
According to The Sun, although Omar already has a child from a previous marriage, after tying the knot with Browne, he is keen on having another. Louise, who has been a surrogate mum twice before and has a three-year-old son of her own, told pals she has made three trips to Dubai since the beginning of April. She is thought to be Britain`s youngest surrogate mum and appeared on ITV`s This Morning yesterday to talk about her conceptions.
"I have my next surrogacy lined up. I am using the mother`s eggs and the husband`s sperm but I am not going to rule out using my own eggs," The Sun quoted her as saying.
Omar’s applications to move to Britain have been rejected multiple times for obvious reasons, but he thinks things could turn around if he becomes the father of a British child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP