Chinese couple holds helicopter wedding
Beijing: Taking marital fantasy to a new height, a Chinese couple got married on board a helicopter, regarded as the first wedding of that kind in Beijing.
The Beijing couple married in a helicopter yesterday after an aviation company announced wedding flights as part of its new marketing strategy, official media here reported.
Capital Helicopters company which provides medical assistance, air rescue, air photography has for the first time started helicopter wedding service, People`s Daily reported.
Passengers need to take a medical checks before booking the service, to make them airworthy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug