Chinese couple holds helicopter wedding
Beijing: Taking marital fantasy to a new height, a Chinese couple got married on board a helicopter, regarded as the first wedding of that kind in Beijing.
The Beijing couple married in a helicopter yesterday after an aviation company announced wedding flights as part of its new marketing strategy, official media here reported.
Capital Helicopters company which provides medical assistance, air rescue, air photography has for the first time started helicopter wedding service, People`s Daily reported.
Passengers need to take a medical checks before booking the service, to make them airworthy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govt should put evidence before court: Chidambaram on Karti
- SHOCKING: Milan metro suspended ahead of UEFA Champions League final match
- Monaco Grand Prix: Daniel Ricciardo secures maiden pole in Monte Carlo
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- IPL 9 Video: This is how Kolkata Knight Riders thank supportive fans!