Dutch hostage freed in Yemen
Sana’a: A Dutch national kidnapped four days ago by armed tribesmen in Yemen`s western region has been freed, the Yemeni Interior Ministry said on Sunday.
Yemeni security services have managed to free the man kidnapped between the districts of Harad in Hajja province and al-Zaidiya in al-Hodayda province, the ministry said.
"The (man) has been taken to capital Sana’a and is in good health," the ministry added.
The Yemen-based al Qaeda wing, the most active terrorist network in the Middle East, is holding a Swiss woman and a Saudi diplomat captive for almost one year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!