Dutch hostage freed in Yemen
Sana’a: A Dutch national kidnapped four days ago by armed tribesmen in Yemen`s western region has been freed, the Yemeni Interior Ministry said on Sunday.
Yemeni security services have managed to free the man kidnapped between the districts of Harad in Hajja province and al-Zaidiya in al-Hodayda province, the ministry said.
"The (man) has been taken to capital Sana’a and is in good health," the ministry added.
The Yemen-based al Qaeda wing, the most active terrorist network in the Middle East, is holding a Swiss woman and a Saudi diplomat captive for almost one year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site