Dutch hostage freed in Yemen
Sana’a: A Dutch national kidnapped four days ago by armed tribesmen in Yemen`s western region has been freed, the Yemeni Interior Ministry said on Sunday.
Yemeni security services have managed to free the man kidnapped between the districts of Harad in Hajja province and al-Zaidiya in al-Hodayda province, the ministry said.
"The (man) has been taken to capital Sana’a and is in good health," the ministry added.
The Yemen-based al Qaeda wing, the most active terrorist network in the Middle East, is holding a Swiss woman and a Saudi diplomat captive for almost one year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption