Dutch hostage freed in Yemen
Sana’a: A Dutch national kidnapped four days ago by armed tribesmen in Yemen`s western region has been freed, the Yemeni Interior Ministry said on Sunday.
Yemeni security services have managed to free the man kidnapped between the districts of Harad in Hajja province and al-Zaidiya in al-Hodayda province, the ministry said.
"The (man) has been taken to capital Sana’a and is in good health," the ministry added.
The Yemen-based al Qaeda wing, the most active terrorist network in the Middle East, is holding a Swiss woman and a Saudi diplomat captive for almost one year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!