Dutch hostage freed in Yemen
Sana’a: A Dutch national kidnapped four days ago by armed tribesmen in Yemen`s western region has been freed, the Yemeni Interior Ministry said on Sunday.
Yemeni security services have managed to free the man kidnapped between the districts of Harad in Hajja province and al-Zaidiya in al-Hodayda province, the ministry said.
"The (man) has been taken to capital Sana’a and is in good health," the ministry added.
The Yemen-based al Qaeda wing, the most active terrorist network in the Middle East, is holding a Swiss woman and a Saudi diplomat captive for almost one year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened