Enrico Letta formally sworn in as Italian PM
Rome: Leftist moderate Enrico Letta was formally sworn in on Sunday as Italy`s new prime minister at the head of a coalition cabinet at a ceremony lead by President Giorgio Napolitano.
The cabinet`s 21 ministerial posts have gone to a mix of experts and institutional figures from across the political spectrum to form a "grand coalition" which brings to an end a damaging political deadlock left by inconclusive elections.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India