EU to hold high-level meeting on Ukraine Tuesday
Brussels: The European Union (EU) said Monday the EU institutions, member states, the Ukrainian government and international donors will hold a high-level meeting Tuesday here to discuss key priorities and support for Ukraine.
"The EU has been providing wide-ranging political, financial and technical assistance to Ukraine`s domestic reform process. Other international donors have also been very active," Xinhua quoted European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso as saying.
"We will meet on July 8, together with the Ukrainian government, to ensure effective coordination of our common efforts."
The meeting will be organised by the European Commission services in cooperation with the European External Action Service (EEAS). It will be chaired by Stefan Fule, commissioner for Enlargement and European Neighbourhood Policy.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?