Five die as two planes collide in Canada
Toronto: At least five people were killed after two private airplanes collided while flying over the central Canadian province of Saskatchewan, Canadian media reported on Sunday.
The wreckage was found in shallow waters in a rural area. Police later established that the wreck belonged to both aircraft, reported RIA Novosti.
It was also established that one of the aircraft was a Piper PA-28 en-route from Calgary to St. Brieux. The other aircraft was an amphibious plane flying from Regina to La Ronge, in Saskatchewan`s north.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- DNA : Analysis of CBI's letter sent to Kirit Somaiya in Air India scam case
- Panasonic launches 4G VoLTE smartphone Eluga A2 at Rs 9,490
- Sania Mirza-Martina Hingis reach 3rd round in French Open
- England vs Sri Lanka, 2nd Test: Alastair Cook misses out but pressure on visitors
- Parliament session will not bring rain, says Shah
- Lewis Hamilton wants softer tyres and more fun in Formula One