Five killed in China road accident
Beijing: At least five people were killed when a motorised tricycle plunged into a 50-meter-deep valley in southwest China.
The accident took place yesterday when the motorised tricycle carrying seven people, including the driver, fell off Liangshan Road in Yuanmou County into a 50-metre-deep valley in Yunnan province.
Two persons were injured in the accident.
As a farming vehicle, the motorised tricycle is not allowed to carry passengers in China.
But in remote rural areas, farming vehicles are often used for passenger transport, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- A carnival of contrasting views near Cleveland''s Republican convention
- PML-N sweeps assembly polls in Pakistan occupied Kashmir
- PokéDates is here! Now, find love while catching Pokemon
- Quit TV as I couldn't do saas-bahu shows: Surveen Chawla
- Know who influences Shah Rukh Khan’s life – Details inside