Five killed in China road accident
Beijing: At least five people were killed when a motorised tricycle plunged into a 50-meter-deep valley in southwest China.
The accident took place yesterday when the motorised tricycle carrying seven people, including the driver, fell off Liangshan Road in Yuanmou County into a 50-metre-deep valley in Yunnan province.
Two persons were injured in the accident.
As a farming vehicle, the motorised tricycle is not allowed to carry passengers in China.
But in remote rural areas, farming vehicles are often used for passenger transport, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31