Foreign worker in Israel killed by Gaza mortar: Police
Jerusalem: A foreign worker in southern Israel died after being hit by a mortar round fired from the Gaza Strip, police said on Wednesday.
"There was a foreign worker killed by a mortar," police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld told AFP, bringing the number of civilians in Israel killed by Gaza fire to three in 16 days of violence.
Around 650 Palestinians and 29 Israeli soldiers have also been killed in the Gaza fighting which began on July 8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir