France rules out Air Algerie jet shot down from ground: Minister
Paris: France has "from the start" ruled out that an Air Algerie plane that crashed in Mali was shot down from the ground, Transport Minister Frederic Cuvillier said Friday.
"We have excluded from the start the possibility of a strike from the ground," he said on French television, rejecting speculation that the jet with 116 people on board, including 51 French nationals, could have been shot down by rebels in Mali`s restive north.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Child critically injured as crude bomb explodes in Kolkata
- Indian govt signs historic Naga peace accord with NSCN(I-M)
- Delhi HC issues notice to Kejriwal govt on advertisement expenses
- Allahabad: Controversy over bar owner's appointment as Mahamandaleshwar
- FTII students stage protest at Jantar Mantar in Delhi
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites