Gas blast kills six in Russia
Moscow: Six people died in a gas explosion and ensuing fire at a construction site in Russia`s northern region of Komi, the emergencies ministry said Sunday.
The blast occurred shortly after midnight Saturday in a building where construction workers lived.
Firefighting teams rescued 13 people from the burning building.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Athlete Dutee Chand qualifies for Rio Olympics in 100m sprint
- Malaysian PM reshuffles cabinet amid speculation of snap poll
- Chinese Asst Minister terms border dispute and 'some other issues' as major challenges for Sino-Indian bilateral ties
- Arun Jaitley to meet PM Modi after Subramanian Swamy's tirade against FinMin bureaucrats
- Congress in-charge of Punjab meets Sonia
- Raghuram Rajan is no less patriotic, he loves India, says PM Narendra Modi