George Zimmerman threatens wife with gun
Zee Media Bureau/ Neha Attre
Lake Mary: No charges were filed against George Zimmerman after he allegedly threatened his estranged wife with a gun at her father’s residence.
George Zimmerman was questioned in custody for a short while but was later freed after both Shellie Zimmerman and her father refused to press charges against him.
The incident took place when Shellie Zimmerman called 911 and said that George Zimmerman threatened her with a gun and even punched her father in the nose. She further said that he smashed her iPad.
He then went and sat in the truck with a friend while holding a gun. She told the authorities that she was scared of him.
However, George Zimmerman denied the allegations.
George Zimmerman was acquitted of second-degree murder of teenager Trayvon Martin in Sanford.
Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'