George Zimmerman threatens wife with gun
Zee Media Bureau/ Neha Attre
Lake Mary: No charges were filed against George Zimmerman after he allegedly threatened his estranged wife with a gun at her father’s residence.
George Zimmerman was questioned in custody for a short while but was later freed after both Shellie Zimmerman and her father refused to press charges against him.
The incident took place when Shellie Zimmerman called 911 and said that George Zimmerman threatened her with a gun and even punched her father in the nose. She further said that he smashed her iPad.
He then went and sat in the truck with a friend while holding a gun. She told the authorities that she was scared of him.
However, George Zimmerman denied the allegations.
George Zimmerman was acquitted of second-degree murder of teenager Trayvon Martin in Sanford.
Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB