George Zimmerman threatens wife with gun
Zee Media Bureau/ Neha Attre
Lake Mary: No charges were filed against George Zimmerman after he allegedly threatened his estranged wife with a gun at her father’s residence.
George Zimmerman was questioned in custody for a short while but was later freed after both Shellie Zimmerman and her father refused to press charges against him.
The incident took place when Shellie Zimmerman called 911 and said that George Zimmerman threatened her with a gun and even punched her father in the nose. She further said that he smashed her iPad.
He then went and sat in the truck with a friend while holding a gun. She told the authorities that she was scared of him.
However, George Zimmerman denied the allegations.
George Zimmerman was acquitted of second-degree murder of teenager Trayvon Martin in Sanford.
Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued