Gunman kills 1 in chapel of US megachurch: Police
College Park (US): Police say a gunman shot one person to death inside one of the largest megachurches in the US.
Fulton County Police Cpl Kay Lester tells The Associated Press that the suspect was still at large after this morning`s shooting at World Changers Church International.
Lester says the wounded person was being taken to a hospital in critical condition but died.
The church`s website states that it serves nearly 30,000 members. The church is led by the Rev Creflo Dollar, its founder and senior pastor. There was no indication that he was injured.
The church holds services Wednesday mornings in its chapel, where the shooting occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA