`Hitler farted, received bull semen injections`
Washington: Adolf Hitler was apparently a coke head who farted uncontrollably, ingested some 28 drugs at a time and received injections of bull testicle extracts to bolster his libido.
It`s a whole other side to the Nazi dictator, whose poor health condition was revealed in medical documents that are now up for auction online at Alexander Historical Auctions of Stamford.
Bidding for the documents -- which include ten X-rays of various views of the dictator`s skull, the results of several electroencephalogram (EEG) tests and sketches of the inside of his nose -- ends Tuesday and Wednesday.
The cache consists of a 47-page account compiled by his six chief physicians, each specialising in different areas of treatment, and of a 178-page report dated June 12, 1945, which was compiled by Dr Erwin Giesing, while he was interned by American forces.
The US military commissioned the medical reports provided by Hitler`s personal doctors, Bill Panagopulos, president of Alexander Autographs the New York Daily News.
Among the more surprising notes, Autographs said, was that the "Mein Kampf" madman used powdered cocaine extensively to soothe his sinuses and throat, and was also prone to passing gas.
In the attempt to control it, the Nazi dictator regularly ingested up to 28 drugs, including "anti-gas" pills which containing strychnine, a poison, "which probably explains his stomach pains," he said.
Hitler also used chamomile plants as a "cleansing enema", the reports said.
One of the doctors, Theodore Morrell, reported that the Mein Kampf madman received injections of extracts of seminal vesicles, testis and prostata of young bulls.
"Morrell believes that Hitler, although not strongly inclined to sexual activity, did have sexual intercourse with Eva Braun, though they were accustomed to sleep in separate beds," said one of the papers.
The medical reports are expected to fetch as much as USD 2,000 each.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'