`Hitler farted, received bull semen injections`
Washington: Adolf Hitler was apparently a coke head who farted uncontrollably, ingested some 28 drugs at a time and received injections of bull testicle extracts to bolster his libido.
It`s a whole other side to the Nazi dictator, whose poor health condition was revealed in medical documents that are now up for auction online at Alexander Historical Auctions of Stamford.
Bidding for the documents -- which include ten X-rays of various views of the dictator`s skull, the results of several electroencephalogram (EEG) tests and sketches of the inside of his nose -- ends Tuesday and Wednesday.
The cache consists of a 47-page account compiled by his six chief physicians, each specialising in different areas of treatment, and of a 178-page report dated June 12, 1945, which was compiled by Dr Erwin Giesing, while he was interned by American forces.
The US military commissioned the medical reports provided by Hitler`s personal doctors, Bill Panagopulos, president of Alexander Autographs the New York Daily News.
Among the more surprising notes, Autographs said, was that the "Mein Kampf" madman used powdered cocaine extensively to soothe his sinuses and throat, and was also prone to passing gas.
In the attempt to control it, the Nazi dictator regularly ingested up to 28 drugs, including "anti-gas" pills which containing strychnine, a poison, "which probably explains his stomach pains," he said.
Hitler also used chamomile plants as a "cleansing enema", the reports said.
One of the doctors, Theodore Morrell, reported that the Mein Kampf madman received injections of extracts of seminal vesicles, testis and prostata of young bulls.
"Morrell believes that Hitler, although not strongly inclined to sexual activity, did have sexual intercourse with Eva Braun, though they were accustomed to sleep in separate beds," said one of the papers.
The medical reports are expected to fetch as much as USD 2,000 each.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative