I hope Diana is proud of me, says Prince Harry
London: Prince Harry, who recently gave a nod to Princess Diana`s fundraising work during his own charity mission to Africa, has said that he hopes that his mother is proud of him.
The 28-year-old royal has launched a project to help disadvantaged children in South Africa.
Harry mentioned Diana, Princess of Wales, as he gave a speech at a gala dinner for his Sentebale charity and hopes to raise 2.5 million dollars to build the Mamohato Centre, which will provide psychological care and offer mentoring to children suffering from HIV/Aids, Sky News reported.
He said that it seemed only right that it is named after His Majesty (of Lesotho) and Prince Seeiso`s mother, Queen Mamohato Bereng Seeiso, who was much loved as the mother of the nation.
Harry said that he hopes that the late Queen is proud of what they are trying to achieve in her name adding that maybe his mother and the Queen were together somewhere up there, with blueprints and sketches already mapped out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!