I hope Diana is proud of me, says Prince Harry
London: Prince Harry, who recently gave a nod to Princess Diana`s fundraising work during his own charity mission to Africa, has said that he hopes that his mother is proud of him.
The 28-year-old royal has launched a project to help disadvantaged children in South Africa.
Harry mentioned Diana, Princess of Wales, as he gave a speech at a gala dinner for his Sentebale charity and hopes to raise 2.5 million dollars to build the Mamohato Centre, which will provide psychological care and offer mentoring to children suffering from HIV/Aids, Sky News reported.
He said that it seemed only right that it is named after His Majesty (of Lesotho) and Prince Seeiso`s mother, Queen Mamohato Bereng Seeiso, who was much loved as the mother of the nation.
Harry said that he hopes that the late Queen is proud of what they are trying to achieve in her name adding that maybe his mother and the Queen were together somewhere up there, with blueprints and sketches already mapped out.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- WATCH: Urvashi Rautela's sizzling dance with Dwayne Bravo at a party!
- Sangeeta Bijlani not miffed with 'Azhar', says Emraan Hashmi
- No sugar shortage: 31 million MT sugar to be available during 2016-17
- Vegan? Here's how you can get all key nutrients!
- India performing well as compared to other nations: UN expert