IAEA chief in Iran within days: Report
Geneva: UN nuclear watchdog chief Mohamed ElBaradei will travel to Iran within days for talks with the Tehran nuclear officials, an Iranian nuclear industry source said on Friday.
ElBaradei will meet Ali Akbar Salehi, head of the Iranian Atomic Energy Organisation, the source said. He said the visit will be at the start of the Iranian week, which meant in theory it could be Saturday.
"Mr ElBaradei will come to Tehran at the beginning of the week for discussions with Ali Akbar Salehi," the source said, one day after talks between Iran and six international powers on its nuclear programme.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday