IAEA inspectors arrive in Iran
Tehran: A team of inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) arrived in Tehran Monday for talks and visits to some of Iran`s nuclear facilities, a media report said.
IAEA Deputy Director-General Massimo Aparo will discuss seven major topics with Iran`s nuclear officials, particularly Iran`s Arak heavy water reactor, IRNA news agency reported.
Aparo and his team of inspectors will visit Saghand uranium mine in Yazd province in Central Iran and Ardakan Yellowcake production -- uranium ore concentrate processing -- plant in the same province during their two-day visit to the country.
Aparo`s team will also discuss a report on Iran`s implementation of the first step of the Geneva nuclear deal signed between Iran and P5+1 group, namely Britain, China, France, Russia and the US plus Germany, in November last year, according to Behrouz Kamalvandi, spokesman of the Atomic Energy Organisation of Iran (AEOI).
A new round of talks between Iran and the P5+1 group will start Tuesday in New York to discuss Tehran`s nuclear energy programme, head of Iran`s nuclear negotiating team Hamid Baeidinejad said Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!