Indian in UAE jailed for filming women in toilet
Dubai: A 25-year-old Indian man has been sentenced to three months in jail for secretly filming with his mobile phone women using the toilet in a supermarket in Dubai.
The man, an employee of the supermarket, used to hide the mobile phone in a detergent box and film women when they used the toilet, The National newspaper reported on Monday.
A fellow employee discovered the mobile phone when it started ringing as she was using the toilet.
She informed the supervisor who, on checking the device, found clips of women using the toilet. On further inquiry, it was found that the phone belonged to another supermarket employee, identified in the report by only his initials, MM, from India.
The man confessed to having filmed six women, but during his trial in a Dubai criminal court he denied having hid the mobile phone.
He will be deported from the UAE after he completes serving the jail sentence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy