Indian in UAE jailed for filming women in toilet
Dubai: A 25-year-old Indian man has been sentenced to three months in jail for secretly filming with his mobile phone women using the toilet in a supermarket in Dubai.
The man, an employee of the supermarket, used to hide the mobile phone in a detergent box and film women when they used the toilet, The National newspaper reported on Monday.
A fellow employee discovered the mobile phone when it started ringing as she was using the toilet.
She informed the supervisor who, on checking the device, found clips of women using the toilet. On further inquiry, it was found that the phone belonged to another supermarket employee, identified in the report by only his initials, MM, from India.
The man confessed to having filmed six women, but during his trial in a Dubai criminal court he denied having hid the mobile phone.
He will be deported from the UAE after he completes serving the jail sentence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket