Iraq: Attacks kill one civilian, wound 30 people
Baghdad: Officials say a series of attacks in the Iraqi capital during rush hour have left one person dead and 30 others wounded.
Wednesday`s attacks started at about 7 am when a parked car bomb hit a passing police patrol in western Baghdad, killing one civilian bystander. Ten people were wounded.
Officials said there were four other roadside bomb attacks against police patrols in different parts of Baghdad, leaving 20 others wounded.
Three medical officials in three hospitals confirmed the casualty figures.
All officials spoke on condition of anonymity as they were not authorized to release information.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why