Iraq: Attacks kill one civilian, wound 30 people
Baghdad: Officials say a series of attacks in the Iraqi capital during rush hour have left one person dead and 30 others wounded.
Wednesday`s attacks started at about 7 am when a parked car bomb hit a passing police patrol in western Baghdad, killing one civilian bystander. Ten people were wounded.
Officials said there were four other roadside bomb attacks against police patrols in different parts of Baghdad, leaving 20 others wounded.
Three medical officials in three hospitals confirmed the casualty figures.
All officials spoke on condition of anonymity as they were not authorized to release information.
- Tear gas in Paris, Istanbul as tensions erupt on May Day
- Republican presidential race: Donald Trump hits out at Hillary Clinton and Ted Cruz ahead of Indiana primary
- Imran Khan demands ‘jail’ for Nawaz; reiterates Pak PM’s resignation over Panama Papers – Video inside
- Breathtaking dance steps performed by sibling goes viral – Watch video to believe it!
- Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana