Iraq: Attacks kill one civilian, wound 30 people
Baghdad: Officials say a series of attacks in the Iraqi capital during rush hour have left one person dead and 30 others wounded.
Wednesday`s attacks started at about 7 am when a parked car bomb hit a passing police patrol in western Baghdad, killing one civilian bystander. Ten people were wounded.
Officials said there were four other roadside bomb attacks against police patrols in different parts of Baghdad, leaving 20 others wounded.
Three medical officials in three hospitals confirmed the casualty figures.
All officials spoke on condition of anonymity as they were not authorized to release information.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites