Israeli air strike kills Gaza militant, wounds 2
Gaza: An Israeli air strike in the Gaza Strip on Thursday killed a militant and wounded two others, Palestinian medical workers.
Israel launched the strike several hours after Palestinian militants attacked an Israeli Army patrol on the Israel-Gaza border but caused no casualties, an Israeli military spokesman said.
In the frontier incident, two Palestinian girls were wounded when Israelis returned fire, said Palestinian medical workers in the Gaza Strip, territory controlled by Hamas Islamists.
Palestinians said the militant killed in the air strike belonged to the Islamic Jihad group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa