Israeli air strike kills Gaza militant, wounds 2
Gaza: An Israeli air strike in the Gaza Strip on Thursday killed a militant and wounded two others, Palestinian medical workers.
Israel launched the strike several hours after Palestinian militants attacked an Israeli Army patrol on the Israel-Gaza border but caused no casualties, an Israeli military spokesman said.
In the frontier incident, two Palestinian girls were wounded when Israelis returned fire, said Palestinian medical workers in the Gaza Strip, territory controlled by Hamas Islamists.
Palestinians said the militant killed in the air strike belonged to the Islamic Jihad group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog