Israeli air strike kills Gaza militant, wounds 2
Gaza: An Israeli air strike in the Gaza Strip on Thursday killed a militant and wounded two others, Palestinian medical workers.
Israel launched the strike several hours after Palestinian militants attacked an Israeli Army patrol on the Israel-Gaza border but caused no casualties, an Israeli military spokesman said.
In the frontier incident, two Palestinian girls were wounded when Israelis returned fire, said Palestinian medical workers in the Gaza Strip, territory controlled by Hamas Islamists.
Palestinians said the militant killed in the air strike belonged to the Islamic Jihad group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj