Israeli air strike kills Gaza militant, wounds 2
Gaza: An Israeli air strike in the Gaza Strip on Thursday killed a militant and wounded two others, Palestinian medical workers.
Israel launched the strike several hours after Palestinian militants attacked an Israeli Army patrol on the Israel-Gaza border but caused no casualties, an Israeli military spokesman said.
In the frontier incident, two Palestinian girls were wounded when Israelis returned fire, said Palestinian medical workers in the Gaza Strip, territory controlled by Hamas Islamists.
Palestinians said the militant killed in the air strike belonged to the Islamic Jihad group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?