Israeli air strike kills Gaza militant, wounds 2
Gaza: An Israeli air strike in the Gaza Strip on Thursday killed a militant and wounded two others, Palestinian medical workers.
Israel launched the strike several hours after Palestinian militants attacked an Israeli Army patrol on the Israel-Gaza border but caused no casualties, an Israeli military spokesman said.
In the frontier incident, two Palestinian girls were wounded when Israelis returned fire, said Palestinian medical workers in the Gaza Strip, territory controlled by Hamas Islamists.
Palestinians said the militant killed in the air strike belonged to the Islamic Jihad group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SRH vs KKR, IPL 2016: Kuldeep's spell; Yuvraj's knock; Bhuvi-Mustafizur's accuracy – three talking points
- This packing hack is just awesome! Watch video
- Modi govt@2: Have an enormous task ahead, says PM
- Hindu majority needed to save democracy in India, Uniform Civil Code important: Subramanian Swamy
- Good news for wait-listed passengers! Now upgrade to Air India if train ticket not confirmed