`Italian PM’s naked pics up for grabs for £1 mn`
London: Compromising pictures of Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi are apparently on sale for GBP 1 million.
Reports in Italian media said that the photographs showed Berlusconi naked in the company of the women and that magazines had refused to publish them as they were taken ``inside his private property”.
However, Berlusconi`s legal team Niccolo Ghedini and Paolo Longo has issued a statement which said that ``if the photographs exist they are falsely created and manipulated montages”.
Meanwhile, it also emerged that the offices of one of Italy`s top paparazzo photographers, Fabrizio Corona, had also been broken into in Milan, he claimed, in a search for the photographs.
"There was cash and cameras in the office but they were ignored and the only items taken were the hard disks with the picture archives. We don`t have the Berlusconi pictures," the Daily Mail quoted Corona as saying.
The 74-year-old has been embroiled in a sex scandal for almost a month after it emerged he was being investigated for having sex with an underage prostitute and sex acts at his infamous ``bunga bunga`` parties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet