Japan Airlines 777 returns to Tokyo after hydraulic warning
Tokyo: Japan Airlines said a San Francisco-bound Boeing 777 returned to Tokyo after a warning flashed in the cockpit saying the jet`s hydraulic level was low.
The company says the plane carrying 236 passengers and 13 crew had departed around midnight on Tuesday and returned about four hours later to Tokyo`s Haneda airport.
There passengers boarded another plane that departed for San Francisco and arrived there safely early on Tuesday local time.
The company says mechanics found a leak in the hydraulic system of the plane that remained in Tokyo.
The incident happened after an Asiana Airlines Boeing 777 crash-landed Saturday in San Francisco, killing two. The cause of the crash is not yet known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!