Japanese baby boy survives fall from 10th floor
Tokyo: A one-year-old Japanese baby
miraculously survived a ten-floor fall after he was
deliberately pushed down by his father from their apartment.
The baby landed atop a shrubbery at the bottom of the
building, which cushioned its fall and police who rushed to
the spot found him in tears, Japanese Kyodo news agency
The agency said police arrested the boy`s 37-year-old
father Shingo Hashimoto, who later confessed to the crime.
"I tried to kill my son and dropped him out of his
bedroom window after strangling him," the agency quoted the
father as telling the police.
The baby escaped with only minor cuts to his face and
Hashimoto later said that in remorse for the ghastly act he
had alerted the police.
The father was alone with his son at the time of the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- Dayashankar row: How sympathising BSP leader Nasimuddin Siddiqui turns into a 'villain' – READ
- Will meet Dayashankar's daughter on Sunday: Naik
- It's Giggs' Mumbai vs Solgado's Kochi in Premier Futsal final
- Two Maoists gunned down by security forces in Chhattisgarh
- 1 die, 3 injured as fire breaks out in highrise