Japanese baby boy survives fall from 10th floor
Tokyo: A one-year-old Japanese baby
miraculously survived a ten-floor fall after he was
deliberately pushed down by his father from their apartment.
The baby landed atop a shrubbery at the bottom of the
building, which cushioned its fall and police who rushed to
the spot found him in tears, Japanese Kyodo news agency
The agency said police arrested the boy`s 37-year-old
father Shingo Hashimoto, who later confessed to the crime.
"I tried to kill my son and dropped him out of his
bedroom window after strangling him," the agency quoted the
father as telling the police.
The baby escaped with only minor cuts to his face and
Hashimoto later said that in remorse for the ghastly act he
had alerted the police.
The father was alone with his son at the time of the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown