Kate Middleton plans first royal solo trip?
Los Angeles: If reports are anything to go by, the Duchess of Cambridge is planning her first royal tour alone.
Ever since she tied the knot with Prince Williams in 2011, she hasn`t travelled abroad alone. Now she is planning to Malta this fall without her husband, reports people.com.
With William, 32, likely starting a new job as a helicopter pilot in the air ambulance, Kate will head to the little island in the Mediterranean solo in September to mark the 50th anniversary of Malta`s independence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre