Kate Middleton plans first royal solo trip?
Los Angeles: If reports are anything to go by, the Duchess of Cambridge is planning her first royal tour alone.
Ever since she tied the knot with Prince Williams in 2011, she hasn`t travelled abroad alone. Now she is planning to Malta this fall without her husband, reports people.com.
With William, 32, likely starting a new job as a helicopter pilot in the air ambulance, Kate will head to the little island in the Mediterranean solo in September to mark the 50th anniversary of Malta`s independence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state