Kate Middleton plans first royal solo trip?
Los Angeles: If reports are anything to go by, the Duchess of Cambridge is planning her first royal tour alone.
Ever since she tied the knot with Prince Williams in 2011, she hasn`t travelled abroad alone. Now she is planning to Malta this fall without her husband, reports people.com.
With William, 32, likely starting a new job as a helicopter pilot in the air ambulance, Kate will head to the little island in the Mediterranean solo in September to mark the 50th anniversary of Malta`s independence.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?