Mitt Romney says feeling ‘good to live normal life again’
Washington: Failed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is not missing the campaign trail, saying that ‘it’s good to live a normal life again’.
In a radio interview with Dennis Miller on Wednesday, Romney said that ‘the bubble is a different experience. Being in your own charter aircraft, having the Secret Service accompany you everywhere you go and outside your front door at night —, it’s really quite an unusual thing and kind of exciting’.
According to Politico, but he admitted being able to go back to his own life and going to the grocery store and shopping on his own is kind of nice.
Romney added that he liked the life of being an American citizen. It’s good to live a normal life again.
During the interview, he said that he was, however, very concerned about the country.
Romney celebrated his 40th marriage anniversary with wife Ann on Thursday.
He said that it was really amazing it’s lasted like this. It’s been intense and emotional and powerful the entire time.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India