Mitt Romney says feeling ‘good to live normal life again’
Washington: Failed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is not missing the campaign trail, saying that ‘it’s good to live a normal life again’.
In a radio interview with Dennis Miller on Wednesday, Romney said that ‘the bubble is a different experience. Being in your own charter aircraft, having the Secret Service accompany you everywhere you go and outside your front door at night —, it’s really quite an unusual thing and kind of exciting’.
According to Politico, but he admitted being able to go back to his own life and going to the grocery store and shopping on his own is kind of nice.
Romney added that he liked the life of being an American citizen. It’s good to live a normal life again.
During the interview, he said that he was, however, very concerned about the country.
Romney celebrated his 40th marriage anniversary with wife Ann on Thursday.
He said that it was really amazing it’s lasted like this. It’s been intense and emotional and powerful the entire time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Facebook doesn't pose threat: YouTube