Mitt Romney says feeling ‘good to live normal life again’
Washington: Failed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is not missing the campaign trail, saying that ‘it’s good to live a normal life again’.
In a radio interview with Dennis Miller on Wednesday, Romney said that ‘the bubble is a different experience. Being in your own charter aircraft, having the Secret Service accompany you everywhere you go and outside your front door at night —, it’s really quite an unusual thing and kind of exciting’.
According to Politico, but he admitted being able to go back to his own life and going to the grocery store and shopping on his own is kind of nice.
Romney added that he liked the life of being an American citizen. It’s good to live a normal life again.
During the interview, he said that he was, however, very concerned about the country.
Romney celebrated his 40th marriage anniversary with wife Ann on Thursday.
He said that it was really amazing it’s lasted like this. It’s been intense and emotional and powerful the entire time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why