Mitt Romney says feeling ‘good to live normal life again’
Washington: Failed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is not missing the campaign trail, saying that ‘it’s good to live a normal life again’.
In a radio interview with Dennis Miller on Wednesday, Romney said that ‘the bubble is a different experience. Being in your own charter aircraft, having the Secret Service accompany you everywhere you go and outside your front door at night —, it’s really quite an unusual thing and kind of exciting’.
According to Politico, but he admitted being able to go back to his own life and going to the grocery store and shopping on his own is kind of nice.
Romney added that he liked the life of being an American citizen. It’s good to live a normal life again.
During the interview, he said that he was, however, very concerned about the country.
Romney celebrated his 40th marriage anniversary with wife Ann on Thursday.
He said that it was really amazing it’s lasted like this. It’s been intense and emotional and powerful the entire time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi