Mitt Romney says feeling ‘good to live normal life again’
Washington: Failed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is not missing the campaign trail, saying that ‘it’s good to live a normal life again’.
In a radio interview with Dennis Miller on Wednesday, Romney said that ‘the bubble is a different experience. Being in your own charter aircraft, having the Secret Service accompany you everywhere you go and outside your front door at night —, it’s really quite an unusual thing and kind of exciting’.
According to Politico, but he admitted being able to go back to his own life and going to the grocery store and shopping on his own is kind of nice.
Romney added that he liked the life of being an American citizen. It’s good to live a normal life again.
During the interview, he said that he was, however, very concerned about the country.
Romney celebrated his 40th marriage anniversary with wife Ann on Thursday.
He said that it was really amazing it’s lasted like this. It’s been intense and emotional and powerful the entire time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands