Moderate quakes hit Bolivia, Costa Rica: USGS
Washington: Moderate earthquakes shook
Bolivia early today, US seismologists said, although there
were no immediate reports of casualties or damage.
A 5.3-magnitude tremor hit 75 kilometres west-northwest
of Santa Cruz, Bolivia`s largest city, at 5:23 am (0923 GMT)
with a depth of 10 km, according to the US Geological Survey.
A quake of magnitude 5.2 struck nearby 17 minutes later,
140 km northwest of Santa Cruz.
Another magnitude 5.2 temblor struck 30 km
south-southeast of Golfito in Costa Rica at a depth of 29 km
at 3:08 am (0908 GMT), the USGS said. It was followed by a
4.7-magnitude quake 35 minutes later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!