Naked woman stops ambulance from reaching hubby’s injured lover
London: A Chinese woman is facing charges of murder and attempted murder after attacking her husband’s mistress and her daughter.
Zhang Shih has been accused of running down neighbour Wang Lu and her daughter and then guarding the victims to stop them from getting first aid.
Armed police moved in on a naked woman after she stripped and lay in front of an ambulance to stop it from taking her husband’s suspected lover to the hospital.
The 38-year-old, from Linyi, Shandong province, eastern China, allegedly ran down her neighbour and her four-year-old daughter in fury over the suspected fling.
When emergency services arrived she did everything she could to ensure neither was able to get swift, life-saving treatment - even as officers pointed guns at her naked body.
“She kept everyone who tried to help them away,” the Daily Mail quoted a police spokesman as saying.
“Then when an ambulance turned up she stripped off all her clothes and lay down in front of the vehicle to stop it taking the victims to hospital,” the spokesman said.
Zhang has been accused of running down Wang and her daughter with her car after an argument where she confronted her husband about his infidelities.
The police claimed that the mother-of-two then stood guard over the two seriously injured victims to stop anyone offering them first aid.
She even allegedly punched a paramedic treating her rival`s young daughter, making the ambulance man drop the girl - who later died of her injuries.
Zhang, who is a primary school teacher, is facing murder and attempted murder charges. If found guilty, she will face death penalty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users