No bond for rapist who had 10 bodies at Ohio home
Cleveland: A rapist who lived at a Cleveland house where 10 bodies were found has been ordered held without bond.
Anthony Sowell appeared Wednesday before Municipal Court Judge Ronald Adrine (AY`-dreen) on five counts of aggravated murder.
The 50-year-old Sowell looked straight at the judge as a prosecutor asked that he be held without bond and described him as an "incredibly dangerous threat to the public."
Sowell has been in jail since last week after police recovered the bodies of six women from his home.
Authorities dug up four more bodies Tuesday and found a skull in his basement. Police plan to resume a search of the house Wednesday and expand their search of vacant homes in the neighborhood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Music-sharing and larger emojis for WhatsApp for iOS soon?
- After Mumbai Indians, Krunal and Hardik Pandya to play for new team
- Procedural delay and not failure, says MEA on India's NSG membership issue
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!