No bond for rapist who had 10 bodies at Ohio home
Cleveland: A rapist who lived at a Cleveland house where 10 bodies were found has been ordered held without bond.
Anthony Sowell appeared Wednesday before Municipal Court Judge Ronald Adrine (AY`-dreen) on five counts of aggravated murder.
The 50-year-old Sowell looked straight at the judge as a prosecutor asked that he be held without bond and described him as an "incredibly dangerous threat to the public."
Sowell has been in jail since last week after police recovered the bodies of six women from his home.
Authorities dug up four more bodies Tuesday and found a skull in his basement. Police plan to resume a search of the house Wednesday and expand their search of vacant homes in the neighborhood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore