`Palestinian labourers sexually harassed by Israeli women`
Ramallah: Almost 77 percent of the Palestinian labourers working in Israel had been subject to sexual harassment by Israeli women, a report has claimed.
A recent field study conducted by the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics also claimed that Palestinian labourers working are at a high risk of sexual harassment by Israeli women.
Shaher Saad, the President of the Union of the Palestinian Labourer Federations, pointed out Palestinians face a real problem with the labourers who work in Israel on permits other than the official legal work permits.
According to Gulf News, he stressed that the problem increased further with the illegal labourers who are smuggled into Israel and spend days and weeks there for work.
Saad said those labourers usually are blackmailed, harassed and forced to get involved in illicit and intimate affairs.
He also said Palestinian labourers should be extremely careful inside Israel knowing that some Israelis will take advantage of the labourers and harm them.
“The Israelis only care for their joy and interests and pay no attention or consider judicial consequences when they handle Palestinian labourers,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'