Plane returns to Japan airport after engine trouble
Tokyo: A Japan Airlines flight made an emergency landing Thursday morning at the Fukuoka airport after the pilots reported engine trouble, a media report said.
The emergency landing took place around 9.20 a.m. after the flight crew reported that one of the engines on the Boeing 777 aircraft to Tokyo-Haneda airport had a problem after taking off, Xinhua reported citing Kyodo news agency.
The plane, carrying 252 passengers and crew members, had departed around 8.30 am. No one was injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...