Plane returns to Japan airport after engine trouble
Tokyo: A Japan Airlines flight made an emergency landing Thursday morning at the Fukuoka airport after the pilots reported engine trouble, a media report said.
The emergency landing took place around 9.20 a.m. after the flight crew reported that one of the engines on the Boeing 777 aircraft to Tokyo-Haneda airport had a problem after taking off, Xinhua reported citing Kyodo news agency.
The plane, carrying 252 passengers and crew members, had departed around 8.30 am. No one was injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America