Plane returns to Japan airport after engine trouble
Tokyo: A Japan Airlines flight made an emergency landing Thursday morning at the Fukuoka airport after the pilots reported engine trouble, a media report said.
The emergency landing took place around 9.20 a.m. after the flight crew reported that one of the engines on the Boeing 777 aircraft to Tokyo-Haneda airport had a problem after taking off, Xinhua reported citing Kyodo news agency.
The plane, carrying 252 passengers and crew members, had departed around 8.30 am. No one was injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family