Plane returns to Japan airport after engine trouble
Tokyo: A Japan Airlines flight made an emergency landing Thursday morning at the Fukuoka airport after the pilots reported engine trouble, a media report said.
The emergency landing took place around 9.20 a.m. after the flight crew reported that one of the engines on the Boeing 777 aircraft to Tokyo-Haneda airport had a problem after taking off, Xinhua reported citing Kyodo news agency.
The plane, carrying 252 passengers and crew members, had departed around 8.30 am. No one was injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed