Pope Francis declared `Man of the year` by Vanity Fair magazine
Washington: Pope Francis has been named ` Man of the year` by Vanity Fair, a weekly magazine, in Italy.
Newsmax reports that the magazine printed a picture of the 76-year-old Pope on its front page in his simple white robes. The magazine said his words and actions were `heavier than boulders`.
Vanity Fair Italy said that the first 100 days of his pontificate have already propelled him to the top of the list of world leaders who are making history.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?