Pope Francis declared `Man of the year` by Vanity Fair magazine
Washington: Pope Francis has been named ` Man of the year` by Vanity Fair, a weekly magazine, in Italy.
Newsmax reports that the magazine printed a picture of the 76-year-old Pope on its front page in his simple white robes. The magazine said his words and actions were `heavier than boulders`.
Vanity Fair Italy said that the first 100 days of his pontificate have already propelled him to the top of the list of world leaders who are making history.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees