Pope Francis declared `Man of the year` by Vanity Fair magazine
Washington: Pope Francis has been named ` Man of the year` by Vanity Fair, a weekly magazine, in Italy.
Newsmax reports that the magazine printed a picture of the 76-year-old Pope on its front page in his simple white robes. The magazine said his words and actions were `heavier than boulders`.
Vanity Fair Italy said that the first 100 days of his pontificate have already propelled him to the top of the list of world leaders who are making history.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi