Pope Francis declared `Man of the year` by Vanity Fair magazine
Washington: Pope Francis has been named ` Man of the year` by Vanity Fair, a weekly magazine, in Italy.
Newsmax reports that the magazine printed a picture of the 76-year-old Pope on its front page in his simple white robes. The magazine said his words and actions were `heavier than boulders`.
Vanity Fair Italy said that the first 100 days of his pontificate have already propelled him to the top of the list of world leaders who are making history.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt