Prince William leaving RAF Search and Rescue Job?
Washington: Prince William would be leaving the Royal Air Force Search and Rescue Job to spend time with his pregnant wife Kate as they are expecting their first child.
A military source has confirmed exclusively to Us Weekly that the heir to the British throne had submitted his formal notice with the Search and Rescue Force at Royal Air Force Valley in Anglesey, Wales.
The helicopter pilot`s current tour with the RAF would conclude this summer.
An insider from the Royal Force said that William is ready to take on new challenges of parenthood and he would make an announcement within the next month and leave RAF Valley around the time of the birth.
When asked about the about the Prince`s career plans, his press officer said that the decision as to what the Duke would do once his current tour with the Search and Rescue Force comes to an end in late summer is still with the Duke himself.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Live: Jayalalithaa's mortal remains taken to Rajaji Hall for people to pay last respects
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what