Prince William leaving RAF Search and Rescue Job?
Washington: Prince William would be leaving the Royal Air Force Search and Rescue Job to spend time with his pregnant wife Kate as they are expecting their first child.
A military source has confirmed exclusively to Us Weekly that the heir to the British throne had submitted his formal notice with the Search and Rescue Force at Royal Air Force Valley in Anglesey, Wales.
The helicopter pilot`s current tour with the RAF would conclude this summer.
An insider from the Royal Force said that William is ready to take on new challenges of parenthood and he would make an announcement within the next month and leave RAF Valley around the time of the birth.
When asked about the about the Prince`s career plans, his press officer said that the decision as to what the Duke would do once his current tour with the Search and Rescue Force comes to an end in late summer is still with the Duke himself.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!