Prince William leaving RAF Search and Rescue Job?
Washington: Prince William would be leaving the Royal Air Force Search and Rescue Job to spend time with his pregnant wife Kate as they are expecting their first child.
A military source has confirmed exclusively to Us Weekly that the heir to the British throne had submitted his formal notice with the Search and Rescue Force at Royal Air Force Valley in Anglesey, Wales.
The helicopter pilot`s current tour with the RAF would conclude this summer.
An insider from the Royal Force said that William is ready to take on new challenges of parenthood and he would make an announcement within the next month and leave RAF Valley around the time of the birth.
When asked about the about the Prince`s career plans, his press officer said that the decision as to what the Duke would do once his current tour with the Search and Rescue Force comes to an end in late summer is still with the Duke himself.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack