Prince William world`s most influential man: Poll
London: Britain`s Prince William has been named the world`s most influential man, beating US President Barack Obama and late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs in a poll.
The 29-year-old Duke of Cambridge also came ahead of David Cameron, who was last in the list, and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, Daily Express reported on Wednesday.
"This was the year our readers believe Prince William finally came of age, making the Royal Family accessible and cool, in a way that the previous generation failed," Express said quoting Drew Lubega, UK editor of lifestyle site AskMen.com, who commissioned the survey. "He`s a hard worker determined to use his global profile for good causes."
French DJ David Guetta came second in the list of Top 49 Most Influential Men. Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo was third, journalist Piers Morgan was fourth, and Obama was 10th in a poll of 7,200 men aged 18-40, according to the newspaper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?