Princeton professor calls Obama a ‘war criminal`
Washington: A Princeton professor has launched a withering attack on the White House’s covert drone program, by likening President Barack Obama to a “war criminal.”
Cornel West, the prominent black academic and activist who has consistently been a harsh Obama critic, took on the administration’s drone policy and said that ‘the chickens are coming home to roost.’
During a radio show, Prof West pointed out that over 200 children have been killed so far in ‘these are war crimes,’ Politico reports.
West, who has previously said that ‘brother Barack was just completely mesmerized by the acceptance of the establishment,’ compared Obama to former Presidents George W. Bush and Richard Nixon.
He said Nixon, Bush, Obama, are war criminals, who have killed innocent people in the name of the struggle for freedom.
He said that they``re suspending the law, very much like Wall Street criminals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read