Rodman says Kim Jong-un wants ‘basketball, not war’ with Obama
London: Dennis Rodman, who is known as the ‘bad boy’ of basketball, has returned from North Korea with a message from its leader Kim Jong-un for President Barack Obama - ‘lets talk about basketball’.
Speaking on his return from North Korea, the unlikely diplomat said that ‘he loves basketball. ... I said Obama loves basketball. Let`s start there’ as a way to warm up relations between the US and North Korea.
He said Kim Jong-un ‘asked him to give Obama something to say and do one thing.’
He wants Obama to call him, Rodman told ABC News.
According to the Independent, Rodman also said Kim told him that he does not ‘want to do war’.
The State Department had criticised North Korea last week for “wining and dining” Rodman while its own people go hungry.
The department also said recently that it has no plans to debrief Rodman for any personal intel on Kim Jong Un.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical