Romney`s failed 2012 presidential bid subject matter of two new books
Washington: Defeated US presidential election candidate Mitt Romney has given interviews to the authors of two forthcoming books about the 2012 campaign.
The former Massachusetts governor has given interviews for Dan Balz`s `Collision 2012: Obama vs. Romney and the Future of Elections in America`, and Mark Halperin and John Heilemann`s "Double Down: Game Change 2012`.
Balz, the chief correspondent for the Washington Post, is set to publish his telling of the 2012 campaign in August, Politico reports.
The Halperin and Heilemann book, a sequel to the 2008 election saga "Game Change", will be released in November, around the anniversary of President Barack Obama`s reelection.
According to the report, the two books would expand on what happened in Obama`s reelection fight - how he won the second term, despite a weak economy and why Romney came up short in an evidently winnable race.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy