Romney`s failed 2012 presidential bid subject matter of two new books
Washington: Defeated US presidential election candidate Mitt Romney has given interviews to the authors of two forthcoming books about the 2012 campaign.
The former Massachusetts governor has given interviews for Dan Balz`s `Collision 2012: Obama vs. Romney and the Future of Elections in America`, and Mark Halperin and John Heilemann`s "Double Down: Game Change 2012`.
Balz, the chief correspondent for the Washington Post, is set to publish his telling of the 2012 campaign in August, Politico reports.
The Halperin and Heilemann book, a sequel to the 2008 election saga "Game Change", will be released in November, around the anniversary of President Barack Obama`s reelection.
According to the report, the two books would expand on what happened in Obama`s reelection fight - how he won the second term, despite a weak economy and why Romney came up short in an evidently winnable race.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report