Royal baby Prince George set for first royal duty
London: At just six days old, Prince George is already lined up for his first royal duty, as mum Kate plans to take him to Australia next year.
The tot is set to fly across the world before he even turns one - just like dad William did as a tot with Diana.
The 31-year-old Duchess believes she can learn a lot from the example of her "inspirational" late mother-in-law.
In their first royal tour as a family, the three are tipped to visit Australia and New Zealand next spring, the Daily Star reported.
Prince George will be around nine months old - the same age as William when he toured Australia with his mum and dad in 1983.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers