Royal baby Prince George set for first royal duty
London: At just six days old, Prince George is already lined up for his first royal duty, as mum Kate plans to take him to Australia next year.
The tot is set to fly across the world before he even turns one - just like dad William did as a tot with Diana.
The 31-year-old Duchess believes she can learn a lot from the example of her "inspirational" late mother-in-law.
In their first royal tour as a family, the three are tipped to visit Australia and New Zealand next spring, the Daily Star reported.
Prince George will be around nine months old - the same age as William when he toured Australia with his mum and dad in 1983.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing