Royal baby Prince George set for first royal duty
London: At just six days old, Prince George is already lined up for his first royal duty, as mum Kate plans to take him to Australia next year.
The tot is set to fly across the world before he even turns one - just like dad William did as a tot with Diana.
The 31-year-old Duchess believes she can learn a lot from the example of her "inspirational" late mother-in-law.
In their first royal tour as a family, the three are tipped to visit Australia and New Zealand next spring, the Daily Star reported.
Prince George will be around nine months old - the same age as William when he toured Australia with his mum and dad in 1983.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state