Russia sees signs of Iran`s readiness to resume talks
New York: Russian Foreign
Minister Sergei Lavrov has said that there are signs that Iran
will seriously consider the call of six world powers to resume
the talks on its nuclear programme.
"The signal to Iran about the necessity to seriously treat
the proposals of the world community and close all existing
questions to its nuclear programme and cooperate with the IAEA
without any withdrawals has been numerously sent, " said
Lavrov, talking to reporters on the sidelines of the UN
General Assembly yesterday.
"Today we can hope the signal has been heard. There are
signs that Tehran is seriously considering our(six party)
proposals," he observed.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India