Skiers cautious on slope where Schumacher crashed
Grenoble (France): Skiers are wary but still taking to the slopes where racing great Michael Schumacher suffered a devastating crash.
The local prosecutor is expected to give details today of the investigation into Schumacher`s Dec. 29 accident at the Meribel resort in the French Alps.
Schumacher, the most successful Formula One driver in history, is in a medically induced coma.
Skiers and snowboarders of various ages aren`t staying away from the off-piste zone where he crashed, but say they are aware of the need to be careful.
British tourist Steve Bovill said he always wears a helmet, as Schumacher did. Speaking from the sunny mountainside, he said, "It was an accident that could have happened to anyone."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar
- British politics in turmoil as Brexit talks loom