Strauss-Kahn accuser wants to confront him
Paris: A French writer who says Dominique Strauss-Kahn tried to rape her wants to confront the former International Monetary Fund chief face to face.
Tristane Banon says that Strauss-Kahn attacked her during a 2003 interview. Strauss-Kahn calls the claim imaginary and has sued her for slander.
Banon said on RTL radio on Thursday that she told police, "I would want him to face me and tell me ... that mine are imaginary facts."
She said that other women have contacted her to say they "experienced violence" by Strauss-Kahn. She would not reveal their identities or other details.
Strauss-Kahn was considered a top potential contender for France`s upcoming Presidential Elections before his May arrest in New York on charges he tried to rape a hotel maid. Prosecutors later dropped the charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling