Strauss-Kahn with ‘mystery woman’ before assault?
New York: Dominique Strauss-Kahn was reportedly seen getting into the elevator with a mystery woman on the night before the New York hotel maid alleged that he attacked her.
According to a law enforcement official, video cameras caught the pair boarding the elevator at 1.20am on May 14, just hours before the alleged assault, the Telegraph reports.
The woman was identified and located but declined to speak with investigators, the official said.
That morning, after the reported sighting, Strauss-Kahn however ordered room service breakfast for one, the paper said.
Two hotel workers also told investigators that the 62-year old former IMF chief had invited them to his suite the same night, and that they had separately declined.
The report came as French prosecutors launched an inquiry into a female novelist``s claim that Strauss-Kahn attempted to rape her in a Paris apartment in 2003.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof