Strauss-Kahn with ‘mystery woman’ before assault?
New York: Dominique Strauss-Kahn was reportedly seen getting into the elevator with a mystery woman on the night before the New York hotel maid alleged that he attacked her.
According to a law enforcement official, video cameras caught the pair boarding the elevator at 1.20am on May 14, just hours before the alleged assault, the Telegraph reports.
The woman was identified and located but declined to speak with investigators, the official said.
That morning, after the reported sighting, Strauss-Kahn however ordered room service breakfast for one, the paper said.
Two hotel workers also told investigators that the 62-year old former IMF chief had invited them to his suite the same night, and that they had separately declined.
The report came as French prosecutors launched an inquiry into a female novelist``s claim that Strauss-Kahn attempted to rape her in a Paris apartment in 2003.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional