Strauss-Kahn with ‘mystery woman’ before assault?
New York: Dominique Strauss-Kahn was reportedly seen getting into the elevator with a mystery woman on the night before the New York hotel maid alleged that he attacked her.
According to a law enforcement official, video cameras caught the pair boarding the elevator at 1.20am on May 14, just hours before the alleged assault, the Telegraph reports.
The woman was identified and located but declined to speak with investigators, the official said.
That morning, after the reported sighting, Strauss-Kahn however ordered room service breakfast for one, the paper said.
Two hotel workers also told investigators that the 62-year old former IMF chief had invited them to his suite the same night, and that they had separately declined.
The report came as French prosecutors launched an inquiry into a female novelist``s claim that Strauss-Kahn attempted to rape her in a Paris apartment in 2003.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Housing demand may pick up in next six months: Knight Frank
- Bizarre: This London restaurant promotes nudism; you can eat your meals here fully naked!
- Tata Group mulling over plan to launch wearables for yoga practioners, factory workers
- JNU sends show-cause to Umar for movie screening last year
- A vitamin that can decelerate ageing process!