Strong blast hits Egyptian gas pipeline: Report
Cairo: A strong explosion hit an
Egyptian pipeline supplying gas to Israel and Jordan, the Reports claimed on Tuesday.
The blast occurred near the town of al-Arish in the north of the Sinai peninsula, it said, adding that the ensuing "flames were up to 10 metres high.
"The area is being searched to find those behind this
explosion and to find the type of explosives used," it said.
It was the fourth attack on the pipeline since
February. The last explosion occurred on July 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA