Suspect nabbed in Hamas killing: Dubai police
Dubai: Dubai`s police chief says a key suspect in the killing of a Hamas operative in the city-state has been arrested in a Western country.
Lt Gen Dahi Khalfan Tamim`s comments were published on Monday in The National newspaper.
The police chief told the Abu Dhabi government-owned daily the suspect played a key role in the January 19 killing of Hamas commander Mahmoud al-Mabhouh.
But he says the country that made the arrest about two months ago asked that details of it not be made public.
It isn`t clear if the suspect is still being held.
Dubai police say al-Mabhouh was almost certainly assassinated by a hit squad sent by Israel`s Mossad spy agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...