Swiss court finds trio guilty in Swiss bomb plot
highest criminal court has found a trio of activists guilty of
plotting a bomb attack on a planned IBM nanotech research
facility near Zurich.
A panel of judges today found 35-year-old Costantino
Alfonso Ragusa, his 29-year-old wife Silvia Ragusa Guerini and
their 26-year-old Swiss friend Luca "Billy" Cristos Bernasconi
each guilty of conspiring to destroy the research centre as it
All three were handed prison sentences longer than
three years and slightly higher than what prosecutors
Police say the three were detained in April 2010,
about two miles (3 kilometres) from the IBM facility, with
explosive gel and fuel almost as powerful as TNT.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming