Syria crisis: Air strikes around Damascus kill 12
Damascus: Activists have claimed that twelve people lost their lives due to an air strike in the vicinity of Damascus on Monday.
The air raid was on a gas station and of the people dead, there were mostly women and children.
It was in Mleiha that the incident happened and a video was uploaded on the net that showed the aftermath of the blast.
Syrian President, Bashar al-Assad’s is desperately trying to get the captured areas around Damascus back from the rebels, triggering violence and unrest in the area.
It is reported that more than 46,000 people have died so far in Syria in the conflict between the forces of President Bashar al-Assad and the rebels.
And UN-Arab League envoy Lakhdar Brahimi had already warned that 2013 could be worse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IOB, Central Bank to benefit from capital infusion: Moody's
- Ansbach attack suggests Islamist motive: Bavarian official
- SAD moves privilege motion against Jairam, Renuka
- Salman Khan acquitted in two black buck poaching cases: Today is a big day for us, tweets sister Arpita
- RBI imposes Rs 5 cróre penalty on Bank of Baroda