Syria crisis: Air strikes around Damascus kill 12
Damascus: Activists have claimed that twelve people lost their lives due to an air strike in the vicinity of Damascus on Monday.
The air raid was on a gas station and of the people dead, there were mostly women and children.
It was in Mleiha that the incident happened and a video was uploaded on the net that showed the aftermath of the blast.
Syrian President, Bashar al-Assad’s is desperately trying to get the captured areas around Damascus back from the rebels, triggering violence and unrest in the area.
It is reported that more than 46,000 people have died so far in Syria in the conflict between the forces of President Bashar al-Assad and the rebels.
And UN-Arab League envoy Lakhdar Brahimi had already warned that 2013 could be worse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Ashutosh Gowariker, Kay Kay Menon launch Raj Supe's new book
- Sunil Munjal to step down from Hero MotoCorp Board on August 16
- 'Munnabhai' third part delayed due to Sanjay Dutt biopic: Arshad Warsi
- Companies likely to raise about $75 bn through issuance of green bonds in 2016
- Mayawati slur row: No relief for expelled BJP leader Dayashankar Singh from Allahabad HC