Syria crisis: Air strikes around Damascus kill 12
Damascus: Activists have claimed that twelve people lost their lives due to an air strike in the vicinity of Damascus on Monday.
The air raid was on a gas station and of the people dead, there were mostly women and children.
It was in Mleiha that the incident happened and a video was uploaded on the net that showed the aftermath of the blast.
Syrian President, Bashar al-Assad’s is desperately trying to get the captured areas around Damascus back from the rebels, triggering violence and unrest in the area.
It is reported that more than 46,000 people have died so far in Syria in the conflict between the forces of President Bashar al-Assad and the rebels.
And UN-Arab League envoy Lakhdar Brahimi had already warned that 2013 could be worse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees