Syria crisis: Air strikes around Damascus kill 12
Damascus: Activists have claimed that twelve people lost their lives due to an air strike in the vicinity of Damascus on Monday.
The air raid was on a gas station and of the people dead, there were mostly women and children.
It was in Mleiha that the incident happened and a video was uploaded on the net that showed the aftermath of the blast.
Syrian President, Bashar al-Assad’s is desperately trying to get the captured areas around Damascus back from the rebels, triggering violence and unrest in the area.
It is reported that more than 46,000 people have died so far in Syria in the conflict between the forces of President Bashar al-Assad and the rebels.
And UN-Arab League envoy Lakhdar Brahimi had already warned that 2013 could be worse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars