Two planes collide over San Francisco Bay
San Francisco: Two small planes have collided over San Francisco Bay, leaving a pilot missing after only one of the aircraft landed safely.
US Coast Guard spokeswoman Loumania Stewart says a water search is underway after debris was spotted in the water following the yesterday afternoon collision.
Federal Aviation Administration spokesman Ian Gregor says the collision involved a Cessna 210 and a Hawker Sea Fury TMK 20. Each aircraft had one person on board.
Gregor says the Cessna crashed into the water, and the pilot of the Hawker was able to land safely at a small airport. That pilot was reportedly uninjured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket