UAE distributes Braille Quran in Palestine
Jerusalem: The UAE`s Human Appeal International (HAI) has launched a campaign under which Quran books in Braille are being distributed in Palestine.
Under the "Braille Quran for Every Visually Impaired in Palestine" campaign, 300 Quran books in Braille have been given out till now.
Ibrahim Al Rashid, the director of the HAI in the West Bank, said the Braille Qurans are being given to universities, schools, public libraries, mosques and visually impaired students.
He said the campaign is aimed at over 1,000 visually impaired people in need of Braille Qurans. The books come in six volumes per Quran.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister