UK probe into killing of Britons in US drone attack
London: Britain has ordered a probe into
reports of two British citizens, both Muslim converts, killed
by a US drone attack in Pakistan`s restive North Waziristan.
"We are aware of media reports of the death of two
British nationals in Pakistan. Our High Commission in Pakistan
is seeking further information on these reports," a foreign
office spokesman said today.
UK has ordered a probe into the reports of the two
British citizens killed in US drone attack in the Datta Khel
area on December 10.
The two British nationals had English names, but used
the pseudonyms Abu Bakr, 48 and Mansoor Ahmed, 25.
They were killed when the missile hit a vehicle in
which they were travelling with two others.
A similar suspected drone attack in September killed
another British national in northwest Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India